Ralph, MI 49877 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 49877: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Dickinson County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.108, Longitude -87.784
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 19
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: August 1, 2018, Maps updated: August 1, 2018.
- 49877 2018 Demographic Data
- Growth Rates for 49877 (Historical & 5-Year Forecast)
- Peer Comparisons (Rank and Percentile)
- Neighborhoods Demographics (Home Values, Household Income, etc.)
- Michigan Research Tools (Easy Tools & Current Data)
- Michigan Data Comparison Tool - 2018 Demographics
Research a Michigan Address and get...
Ralph, MI 49877 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2018)
ZIP Code 49877 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 49834 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 49834 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
No large towns within a 20 miles radius found.
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.8 miles WNW)
(7.5 miles ESE)
Felch Mountain, MI
(7.7 miles SSW)
(7.9 miles SSW)
(8 miles SSW)
(8.5 miles S)
(9.4 miles ESE)
(9.5 miles SW)
Foster City, MI
(10.2 miles S)
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
- Research Public Schools & Attendance Zones
Michigan Census Data Comparison Tool