Kincheloe, MI 49784 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 49784: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Sault S Marie, MI 49784
Not Acceptable, USPS
Chippewa Reg Correction Fac, MI 49784
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Chippewa County
- Centroid: Latitude 46.259, Longitude -84.381
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
Kincheloe, MI 49784 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 49784 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 49724 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 49724 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places Sault Sainte Marie, MI (16.4 miles N)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
| Kincheloe, MI (4.1 miles W) |
Donaldson, MI (4.1 miles NNE)
Kelden, MI (5.3 miles SE)
Barbeau, MI (5.3 miles ENE)
Stirlingville, MI (5.8 miles SSE)
| Kinross, MI (6.4 miles W) |
McCarron, MI (7 miles NE)
Pickford, MI (7.1 miles S)
Dafter, MI (7.4 miles NNW)
Oak Ridge, MI (8.4 miles ENE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 49784
Use HTL Address Research for a Michigan Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Michigan Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Michigan COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.